This Policy applies to all visitors to the Services Veterinaires Mountainview website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Statement of Intent. Services Veterinaires Mountainview respects and upholds an individual’s right to privacy and to the protection of his or her personal information.
2. Personal Information is identifiable information such as your name, address and email address and includes information about any services or products you may subscribe or purchase or acquire from Services Veterinaires Mountainview. This also includes credit card information and billing records. Personal Information is collected by Services Veterinaires Mountainview only when you, as a visitor to our website, specifically and knowingly choose to provide it to us.
Publicly available information, such as a directory listing showing your name, address, telephone number and electronic address is not considered personal information.
3. Non-Personal Information. When you browse through this website, you do so anonymously. Services Veterinaires Mountainview does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us by interacting with the site or submitting an inquiry to us. We automatically record information about visits to our website in the normal course of establishing and maintaining web connections. The information we record includes visitors’ IP addresses, time and duration of visit, and pages visited. We collect this information so that we may continuously improve our website content. We do not connect our records to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors.
4. Inquiries, Use and Disclosure . If an inquiry is submitted using our “Contact Us” page. We ask you to submit your name, and e-mail address. This enables us to respond to your inquiries in the proper manner. We may also use this information to provide you with more information related to our services and products.
5. Consent. The provisions of personal information by a visitor to our website constitutes consent for Services Veterinaires Mountainview to collect, use, and disclose personal information for the purposes stated in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent to any further collection, use or disclosure of personal information which you may have provided at any time by giving Services Veterinaires Mountainview prior reasonable notice.
6. Release of Personal Information. Unless you specifically authorize Services Veterinaires Mountainview to release your personal information, or where release is required or permitted by law, Services Veterinaires Mountainview will not sell, lease or trade your personal information to other third parties. Anonymous or “non-personal” information gathered by Services Veterinaires Mountainview through your use of our website may be used for technical, research and analytical purposes. We do not use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. Personal information is retained only as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
7. Accuracy. Services Veterinaires Mountainview will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and current as required for the purposes for which it was collected. If you find any inaccuracies in our information, please inform us and we will make the appropriate corrections promptly.
Use of Web Site Cookies
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
You can find additional information in Appendix A of the NAI Self-regulatory principales for publishers PDF). Please note that the NAI may change this sample language at any time.
9. Security. Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, Services Veterinaires Mountainview will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
10. Links to Other Web Sites. Our website contains links to other web sites. Services Veterinaires Mountainview is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites and expressly disclaims all liability associated with your use of and the content of such other sites.
Rights, Access and Changes
Telephone: 1-450-263-6460 Mail: 931 ch. Knowlton, West Brome, Quebec, Attention: Dr Luc Lemaitre
13. You have the right to access your personal information under the control of Services Veterinaires Mountainview. Upon receiving your request in writing, you will be informed of the existence, and use of your personal information and you will be given access to that information. Except in limited circumstances, as specifically provided by applicable privacy legislation, Services Veterinaires Mountainview can tell you whether we hold personal information about you. We will only refuse access to information about you in those circumstances permitted or required by applicable privacy legislation. If Services Veterinaires Mountainview refuses access to you, reasons for such refusal will be provided. Exceptions may include information that contains references to other individuals or information that cannot be disclosed for legal or security reasons.
|Politique de confidentialité|